TOILET FITMENT GUIDE
IS YOUR TOILET COMPATIBLE WITH AN ALPHA BIDET?
1 PIECE VS 2 PIECE
- 2 piece toilets are the most common residential style toilet. If you have one, great, our Alpha Bidets will fit.
- 1 piece toilets have the tank and bowl molded into a seamless unit. If you have one, you'll want to check the "Special Cases" section below.
MEASURING YOUR BOWL
- A: The JX and ONE models require a minimum of 1.5" of clearance. The iX Hybrid needs 1.75"
- B: 5.5" is the standard, which the JX requires. The ONE and iX Hybrid will accept a range of 5"-7"
- C: Most elongated bowls measure 18.5" from the bolts. Most rounds measure about 16.5"
1 PIECE TOILET, NO CURVE
If your 1 piece toilet's tank meets the bowl at close to a 90 degree angle, then it's compatible.
Kohler Memoirs (pictured)
TOTO Ultramax & Supreme
1 PIECE TOILET, FRENCH CURVE
If your 1 piece toilet has a tank where the sides curve forward, then it MAY NOT be compatible. Contact us for more details.
Kohler San Raphael (pictured, only JX fits)
Kohler San Souci (JX and ONE fit)
Kohler Rialto (not compatible)
COMPACT ELONGATED TOILET
Some elongated toilets have a more compact bowl and not full size. They usually fit an elongated Alpha Bidet, but it may hang over the front edge of the bowl by 1".
Kohler Santa Rosa (pictured)
American Standard Compact Cadet 3
Skirted toilets have a concealed trapway for easy cleaning. They are usually compatible with Alpha Bidets, but may require extra installation parts.
Kohler Salle (pictured)